What is a Photoshop Action?
Photoshop Actions are a series of steps recorded in Photoshop to enhance photos, create products, and more. Photoshop actions can be a tremendous time-saving tool for photographers and designers.
How do I Install a Photoshop Action?
- Save your Photoshop Actions in: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop\Presets\Photoshop Actions (default location).
- Open Photoshop and press "F9" (Option+F9 on Mac), or simply go to "Window > Actions" to open the Actions palette.
- Click on the small triangle in the right upper corner or the Actions palette.
- Select > "Load Actions" from the menu, then locate your downloaded action and press "Load" (repeat this step if loading several actions).
- Click on the triangle next to the Action Set to expand it, then select one of the actions.
- With the action selected within the action set click "Play" button located at the bottom of the actions palette to run the selected action.
What Payment Options are Available?
We accept all major Credit and Debit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. You can also make a payment from a confirmed bank account or funds in your PayPal's balance. All payments made through PayPal are 100% safe and secure.
What is your return policy?
Due to the nature of Photoshop actions, they are not returnable, under any circumstances. Before selecting your actions, please check that your version of Photoshop will support all the features of the action set. All action sets require basic knowledge of Photoshop.
When will I get my actions?
Actions are now available for instant download upon completing your transaction.
When I Press "Play" but Nothing Happens? What am I Doing Wrong?
In most cases when nothing happens after you press the "Play" button you have forgotten to select the action from the action set. To select an action from the action set click the small triangle next to the action set name to expand it. Then select the action by clicking on it. Once the action is highlighted then click "Play" button.